Project Manager, Consumer and Community Engagement
Affiliation: Women’s and Children’s Health Network
Q&A with Rae
What interested you about patient reported measures research and/or projects?
“Integral to best practice (and my values), is a need not a must, to create avenues to capture and act on feedback from consumers about their experience.”
How is your organisation applying a Patient Reported Experience Measures approach within your organisation?
- “Endorsement of a position paper, co-designed with consumers, to strengthen and enhance a systematic approach to embed consumer experience feedback to improve health service design and delivery.
- Enhance staff engagement in using the data collected through the development of a user friendly reporting tool to capture both quantitative and qualitative data
- Seeking ethic approval to undertake a targeted approach to capture feedback from consumers via SMS
- Development of WCHN communities of Practice for both staff & consumers working in the PREMs space
- Embedding the ‘You said, We heard, We did’ approach to showcasing our commitment to act on consumer experience feedback.”
How do you approach collaboration with consumers, carers and community? Or how do think we can work together to keep making advancements in this space?
“Consumers & carers are integral to all steps of this process – always our first step!”
View other profiles in the PRMs Collaborative Conversation Series.