Thank you for your interest in contributing to the PRMs Research Collaborative Newsletter, a bi-monthly email newsletter for Collaborative members.
The PRMs Research Collaborative membership base consists of researchers, clinicians, students and health consumers interested in patient reported measures research and it’s translation.
We encourage members to showcase their connected research and projects, highlight any local activities or events, educational opportunities, relevant resources and news through this e‑newsletter.
E‑Newsletter editions will be housed on the Patient Reported Measures Research Collaborative webpage once released.
- Articles should be approximately 120 – 150 words and provided in Microsoft Word files (.doc or.docx).
- Please include a title for your article and send us the final article approved by all applicable people in your department.
- Please provide a short and succinct call to action and url or email address, if required for your article.
- Include graphics where applicable (jpg, gif format, min 300 dpi resolution) to illustrate the article and write a caption for each graphic.
Images are not guaranteed and dependent on newsletter layout and available space.
- You must either own or have permission for each graphic/image submitted.
- Include first name, last name, designations of people and full name of any organisation mentioned in the article.
- Article should be written in clear and professional prose. Please spell out acronyms as appropriate.
- Submission of the article does not guarantee inclusion.
- All submissions received will be reviewed by the Research Collaborative Communications Team and you will receive confirmation of inclusion prior to newsletter release.
- If edits are required or the Communications Team have a question, we will work with you via email to edit and proof your submission prior to publication.
- After publication we are happy to pass on any feedback we receive from Collaborative members.